An acronym for Iranian Analysis of International Law, IRANIL is a research and studies, non-governmental, independent and academic-oriented website in which Iranians approaches to Iran-related international and national affairs are analyzed from an international law perspective.
Generally, IRANIL observes the following goals:
- To produce an Iranian literature of international law, and reflect the opinions of Iranian professors, practitioners, researchers, and students;
- To republish essays and reviews of Iranian professors, practitioners, researchers, and students which have already been published on the other authentic and well-known websites such as EJIL: Talk! and Opinio Juris;
- To support, promote and scrutinize Iran's foreign policy on the basis of international law;
- To analyze and review the international law-based actions or decisions taken against Iran by other states and international organizations;
- To reflect the opinions of non-Iranian professors, practitioners, researchers, and students about Iran in order to review their opinions;
- To introduce eminent and well-known Iranian professors of international law dedicated their whole life to Iran’s progress in international law and collecting their writings in order to appreciate their efforts and save their legacy.
- To broadcast the international law-related news.
Without prejudice to its independence and autonomy, IRANIL is trusted by and associated with Iranian Association for United Nations Studies (IAUNS) and Tehran Peace Museum (TPM).
* We are working together in our personal capacities. The views expressed on iranil are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect their organizations' view(s).